Contains 80% Angelica leaves (Angelica archangelica), 20% Sweet cicely (Myrrhis odorata) and Northern dock (Rumex longifolius). All are well-known medicinal herbs, long used to combat illnesses and epidemics. Research carried out at the laboratories of the Science Institute of the University of Iceland (Raunvísindastofnun H.Í.) has shown that Angelica contains substances that have bactericidal, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties and also substances that seem to stimulate the immune system. Sweet cicely is especially rich in vitamins and minerals and has been used for various ailments affecting the respiratory and digestive systems. Northern dock is believed to be invigorating and to cleanse the blood.